Friday, September 17, 2010

Scene Fifty-Two: '14s!

Last night I performed with the World Music Percussion Ensemble and volunteered at Night at The Hop. From pottery to performing to painting, The Hop is the hub of student artistic involvement at Dartmouth and last night was a flamboyant showcase of all that it has to offer. (There were also free shirts, cookies, and cider.)

Since arriving to campus early to lead my DOC Trip, I've had more than enough down time during pre-o and orientation to meet many members of the incoming class. I must say, they're pretty fabulous. I mean, just look at these stats. And that speaks nothing of their futures here. These '14s look to be a great lot; I can't wait to see them roll up their sleeves, strut their stuff, and color campus.

© Copyright Callista Womick 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment